- Ford Restarts Operations in the U.S. and UK but immediately closes Midwest Plants due to New COVID-19 Cases
- FCA’s Restart Protocol Could Be the New Standard for Auto Manufacturers' COVID-19 Safety
- Mercedes-Benz Weekender Versatile Pop-Up Camper Ready for Adventure, Travel, or Work
- Video - 2020 Lincoln Corsair- Most Illustrious Flagship Lux Small SUV
- 2021 Genesis GV80 Tries Forging Ahead on a Crowded Lux SUV Stage
The all-new Kia Telluride dropped last year and has quickly became the new drip of 2020. The full-sized SUV has the latest safety and comfort technology plus a very efficient 3.8 liter V6 engine and effortless 8-speed transmission.
The 2020 Telluride has been snatching up awards over the past year including the North American Utility Vehicle of the Year, Family Vehicle of the Year by the Midwest Automotive Media Association and Motorweek’s 2019 Best Large Utility Vehicle.
The Telluride continues to be one of Kia Motors America’s best-selling vehicles. Since going on sale, nearly 60,000 Tellurides have been sold and demand continues to outpace supply. Conceived, designed, developed, and assembled in the U.S., Telluride is the first Kia vehicle to be exported from the United States.
The supreme style and versatile functionality of the 7 or 8-passenger Telluride attracts an array of owners across many regions.
Check out more photos from our #FirstDrive review on our Facebook Page!