- Ford Restarts Operations in the U.S. and UK but immediately closes Midwest Plants due to New COVID-19 Cases
- FCA’s Restart Protocol Could Be the New Standard for Auto Manufacturers' COVID-19 Safety
- Mercedes-Benz Weekender Versatile Pop-Up Camper Ready for Adventure, Travel, or Work
- Video - 2020 Lincoln Corsair- Most Illustrious Flagship Lux Small SUV
- 2021 Genesis GV80 Tries Forging Ahead on a Crowded Lux SUV Stage
The all-new Lincoln Corsair snuck in the luxury small SUV segment last year behind the redesigned Navigator and ultra-lux Nautilus and Aviator. The 5-passenger Corsair has a low-sloped chiseled body that paired with the I-4 engine gives a tranquil efficient ride. And the plush interior puts it far above its peers with supreme luxury, comfort and convenience tech.
We took the 2020 Corsair out for a #FirstDrive review last month. A smooth cushioned road performance and boundless beauty inside and out make the 2020 Corsair worth every bit of its $44k base price.
The price of the fully-loaded Corsair AWD Reserve we reviewed at nearly $60k is hardly justifiable. The Corsair, unlike its two cousins is more of a niche vehicle for professionals and retirees who want to glide through their city in elegance.