- Ford Restarts Operations in the U.S. and UK but immediately closes Midwest Plants due to New COVID-19 Cases
- FCA’s Restart Protocol Could Be the New Standard for Auto Manufacturers' COVID-19 Safety
- Mercedes-Benz Weekender Versatile Pop-Up Camper Ready for Adventure, Travel, or Work
- Video - 2020 Lincoln Corsair- Most Illustrious Flagship Lux Small SUV
- 2021 Genesis GV80 Tries Forging Ahead on a Crowded Lux SUV Stage
The 2020 Subaru Legacy has a renewal on life with its splendid tech suite. An all-new STARLINK 11.6 inch multimedia screen offers a wealth of controls including audio, Travelink, TomTom Navigation a WiFi hotspot and valuable driving stats and settings.
Under the hood new Legacy features a 2.4 liter turbocharged BOXER engine with direct injection and 182 horsepower and 176 lb-ft of torque matched to a high-torque Lineartronic CVT. Active Torque Vectoring and Symmetrical All-wheel will give the sedan awesome acceleration and handling even in in deep snow and icy roads.
Most Innovative Tech
Driver’s instrument cluster features a 4.2 inch LCD screen customizable via the steering wheel. The digital screen houses info like average fuel consumption, driving range, an auto start/stop screen, compass, navigation screen, clock, outside temperature and speed limit.
The 11.6 inch STARLINK center information screen shows info, stats and settings in abundance – everything from climate control, navigation, weather, the front and rear cameras, and stats like accelerator open ratio, vehicle posture, and settings for Auto/Hold Driving Assistance safety features, cruise control, intuitive Driving Warning and the Eyesight Driver Assist System. Drivers can even set their birthday and anniversaries with the center touchscreen.