- Ford Restarts Operations in the U.S. and UK but immediately closes Midwest Plants due to New COVID-19 Cases
- FCA’s Restart Protocol Could Be the New Standard for Auto Manufacturers' COVID-19 Safety
- Mercedes-Benz Weekender Versatile Pop-Up Camper Ready for Adventure, Travel, or Work
- Video - 2020 Lincoln Corsair- Most Illustrious Flagship Lux Small SUV
- 2021 Genesis GV80 Tries Forging Ahead on a Crowded Lux SUV Stage
The 2020 Hyundai Palisade is the completely new stunt-mobile flaming the full-size SUV segment. At just $35k for the base model, the Palisade is one of the most stylish new trucks on the road in Chicago.
Fully-loaded the seven or 8-passenger mobile mansion features 20 inch alloy wheels, chromed-out front and rear fascia, perforated leather seats with heated first and second row and second row sunshades. Plus there’s the 7-nch hi-res display in driver’s instrument cluster and 10.25 inch touchscreen in the center stack.
- The Ultrasonic Rear Occupant Alert beeps and shows a warning in the dash if something is detected in the backseat- like a person as the driver is exiting. But sometimes the alert will go off for groceries and luggage.
- Power-folding third row is operable with buttons in the rear cargo area with power recline buttons on the sides. A power tailgate is optional.
- Steering assist with Lane Keeping Assist and Lane Following Assist is the best Editor Sommer and Motorsport Correspondent Daryl has felt in an SUV this size. Both safety uses a front camera to read the road and if the Palisade were to drift over an icon will show in the driver’s dash and the Palisade will be gently pushed back in its lane.
- Highway Driving Assist will keep the Palisade in its lane and auto adjust speed limit to keep a set distance from the vehicle ahead.
- A detailed Heads Up Display projects everything from speed limit signs, speedometer, turn-by-turn navigation, audio info, cruise control info and safety features like the Lane Keeping Assist System and Blind Spot Warning.