- 2019 Lincoln Navigator: Re-Innovation from Classic Pro-SUV to Mobile Mansion
- First Drive – 2019 Volvo S60 R-Design, Elite Compact Luxury Sport
- 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring - Miles Ahead with Elevated iMMD
- Video - First Drive 2019 Subaru Forester
- First Drive – 2019 Infiniti QX50 Ultimate, the Versatile First-Class CUV
The sleek yet rugged 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser is a true the alpha sport utility vehicle. For 2017 Toyota upgraded the heavy-duty SUV harmoniously blending premium big-body flair and enhanced utility performance. Impressive features include 18 inch alloy wheels, dual 11-inch screens in the rear with HDMI and wireless headphones, perforated leather seats, a 381- horsepower V8, Multi-terrain Selector, Crawl Control, a 14-speaker sound system and a 9-inch hi-resolution touchscreen.