- Ford Restarts Operations in the U.S. and UK but immediately closes Midwest Plants due to New COVID-19 Cases
- FCA’s Restart Protocol Could Be the New Standard for Auto Manufacturers' COVID-19 Safety
- Mercedes-Benz Weekender Versatile Pop-Up Camper Ready for Adventure, Travel, or Work
- Video - 2020 Lincoln Corsair- Most Illustrious Flagship Lux Small SUV
- 2021 Genesis GV80 Tries Forging Ahead on a Crowded Lux SUV Stage
Acura’s sporty sedan, the TLX gets a sporty new GT Package – a throwback to their powerful Champion race cars. The GT Package is available on all 2016 and 2017 TLX models at Acura dealers nationwide.
The GT Package gives the mid-size TLX a more muscular looking frame with components derived from past Le Mans victors. The TLX GT Package includes a rear decklid spoiler, front spoiler, side sill garnishes and rear underbody spoiler, along with an optional 19-inch Diamond Cut wheels.
The spacious five-passenger TLX delivers a blend of sports-sedan athleticism and premium luxury refinement. TLX models deliver the latest Acura precision-handling technologies – Precision All-Wheel Steer™ (P-AWS™), next-generation Super-Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD®), and Agile Handling Assist (AHA).
The TLX is available with three distinct powertrain options:
• 2.4-liter, 206-horsepower i-VTEC inline 4 cylinder engine with 8-speed Dual Clutch Transmission (8DCT), torque converter, and P-AWS
• 3.5-liter, 290-horsepower i-VTEC V-6 with 9-speed automatic transmission and P-AWS
• 3.5-liter, 290 horsepower V-6 with a 9-speed automatic and next-generation SH-AWD
All three TLX models offer a long list of standard luxury comfort, convenience and safety features. TLX models with the 2.4-liter engine can be upgraded to the Technology Package and models with the 3.5-liter engine are available with the Technology or the Advance Package.
– 10/25/2016, Acura