- Ford Restarts Operations in the U.S. and UK but immediately closes Midwest Plants due to New COVID-19 Cases
- FCA’s Restart Protocol Could Be the New Standard for Auto Manufacturers' COVID-19 Safety
- Mercedes-Benz Weekender Versatile Pop-Up Camper Ready for Adventure, Travel, or Work
- Video - 2020 Lincoln Corsair- Most Illustrious Flagship Lux Small SUV
- 2021 Genesis GV80 Tries Forging Ahead on a Crowded Lux SUV Stage
I’ve been waiting to get a live look at the new Bugatti Chiron since it dropped at the Geneva Motor Show in the winter. A few weeks ago it premiered at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance on the posh Quail lawn. Each year, on the third weekend of August, The Quail: A Motorsports Gathering and the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance attract thousands of aficionados of vintage and modern vehicles to the Californian peninsula, Monterey, south of San Francisco.
The Bugatti Chiron burned up the lawn as the world’s fastest, most powerful special edition production supercar on the road. Of the 1,500 PS vehicles made 200 are already sold. About 30% of Chiron customers come from the United States.
– August 2016, Bugatti
Check out more pics below and on our Facebook Page!