- Ford Restarts Operations in the U.S. and UK but immediately closes Midwest Plants due to New COVID-19 Cases
- FCA’s Restart Protocol Could Be the New Standard for Auto Manufacturers' COVID-19 Safety
- Mercedes-Benz Weekender Versatile Pop-Up Camper Ready for Adventure, Travel, or Work
- Video - 2020 Lincoln Corsair- Most Illustrious Flagship Lux Small SUV
- 2021 Genesis GV80 Tries Forging Ahead on a Crowded Lux SUV Stage
Volvo soups up their top-of-the-line luxury whips with a new performance-inspired R-Design for the 2017 S90 saloon and V90 estate. The R-Design delivers an edge to the elegant estate and saloon models with a sporty more aerodynamic design and more responsive handling and steering.
Central to the S90 and V90 R-Design is an advanced sport chassis, unique grille and five-spoke matt black diamond-cut wheels. Spoiler integrated fog lights add contemporary flair.
A wide range of styling cues are included on the inside – from unique deco trim, pedals and mats, to the sporty contour seats and special steering wheel, including a high-level interior illumination package.
The R trim gives the already popular S90 and V90 modern luxury-sport edginess.