- First Drive – 2019 Volvo S90 R-Design, Elite Compact Luxury Sport
- 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring - Miles Ahead with Elevated iMMD
- Video - First Drive 2019 Subaru Forester
- First Drive – 2019 Infiniti QX50 Ultimate, the Versatile First-Class CUV
- Auto Show Stuntin - International Motorcycle Show 2019
Thanks to Bengala Automotive and master designer Vitesse AuDessus the new Phantom, Phantom Coupé, Phantom Drophead Coupé, Wraith, Dawn, and Ghost can now have forged carbon fiber components. For an affordable price, buyers can nearly skin the whip and style the bonnet, grill surround, mirror, windshield surround and wheels forged carbon fiber. The Wraith adds a forged carbon fiber roof and decklid.
True to Vitesse AuDessus’s bespoke commitment, every removable body panel is available in bare carbon replacements in the weave, tint and finish the buyer desires. For those parts attached to the chassis, the brand offers lightweight veneers.
The parts come with a five-year warranty against defect or yellowing. OEM quality fit and finish are also guaranteed.
Lead-time for the parts is 3-4 weeks, and 4-6 weeks for the wheels, depending upon specification. Vitesse Audessus ships worldwide.
Grill Surround $3,875 – $4,125
Mirrors + Mounts $3,125
Windshield Surround $3,100 – $3,480
Roof (Wraith) $9,655
Decklid (Wraith) $6,950
– 8/6/2016, Bengala Automotive