- 2019 Lincoln Navigator: Re-Innovation from Classic Pro-SUV to Mobile Mansion
- First Drive – 2019 Volvo S60 R-Design, Elite Compact Luxury Sport
- 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring - Miles Ahead with Elevated iMMD
- Video - First Drive 2019 Subaru Forester
- First Drive – 2019 Infiniti QX50 Ultimate, the Versatile First-Class CUV
by Bill P.
The Bugatti Gran Turismo is a stuntastic race whip in the PlayStation game GranTurismo. Now the race car comes alive at the Frankfurt Motor Show this week.
The whip’s design celebrates Bugatti’s racing history using state-of-the-art technology. The Bugatti Blue two-tone finish is a tribute to the Type 57G Tank, the 1937 Le Mans winner.
The Bugatti Gran Turismo show car is a straight-up performance race car with an extreme design. The Bugatti Gran Turismo’s expressive form language is dominated by large convex surfaces in contrast to concave surfaces and sharp lines. This lends the vehicle styling precision and surface tensions of the highest quality.
Other cool features include the throwback fins on the front and rear wing, the NACA intake, and the 18 inch wheels. The NACA air intake has a light blue finish and helps to optimize aerodynamics as does the low stance and arrow sharp profile.
The interior of the Gran Turismo is where the video game marries with modern racing technology, evident in the dash and shifter design. The Bugatti Gran Turismo will be on display September 17-27 at the Frankfurt Motor Show.