- Ford Restarts Operations in the U.S. and UK but immediately closes Midwest Plants due to New COVID-19 Cases
- FCA’s Restart Protocol Could Be the New Standard for Auto Manufacturers' COVID-19 Safety
- Mercedes-Benz Weekender Versatile Pop-Up Camper Ready for Adventure, Travel, or Work
- Video - 2020 Lincoln Corsair- Most Illustrious Flagship Lux Small SUV
- 2021 Genesis GV80 Tries Forging Ahead on a Crowded Lux SUV Stage
by Bill P.
Since the inception of its first generation fuel cell vehicle, the FCX in 2012, Honda has led the industry in the development of fuel cell technology.
Now Honda has unveiled the new FCV Concept planned for a 2016 release in the US and Europe. The 5-seater concept features a low stout body that aids performance. And the FCV’s fuel cell stack sits entirely in the front engine compartment of the vehicle which makes the whip lighter and even more efficient. The stack size has been reduced by 33% saving more weight and increasing the drive range.
The next generation FCV advances Honda’s hybrid technology into a playing field only occupied by a few stylish peers like the Tesla Model S and the new Toyota Mirai. The FCV attempts to bring new innovations to stylish electric whips with a cool exterior and a dazzling 300-mile drive range.