- First Drive – 2019 Volvo S90 R-Design, Elite Compact Luxury Sport
- 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring - Miles Ahead with Elevated iMMD
- Video - First Drive 2019 Subaru Forester
- First Drive – 2019 Infiniti QX50 Ultimate, the Versatile First-Class CUV
- Auto Show Stuntin - International Motorcycle Show 2019
by Tony West
Lake Forest Sportscars specializes in providing a unique buying experience fit for a 6-figure whip. Their goal is to help customers find the sportscar best suited for their needs and fantasies. For customers that aren’t familiar with the inventory, the Sales Associate first finds out how they wish to use their premium sports whip. Once the customers’ fantasy is narrowed to 2 or 3 brands, it’s time for the ultimate test drive. Customers can take any of the whips on sale out on some of the long suburban roads around the Lake Forest Sportscars facility or take the whip to one of two member only racetracks at Blackhawk Farms in Wisconsin or at the Autobahn Country Club of Joliet.
Most importantly, the sales staff educates customers on each car they intend to buy. That’s one reason why the elite travel from around the country to Lake Forest Sportscars, and why many Chicago Bulls players frequent the dealerships.
Mancuso is one of the most notable family-owned sportcar dealerships in the country. The immaculate inventory makes them a great business. But the Ownership of the humble, enthusiastic Mancuso family is what presses this legacy through a successfully future.