- Ford Restarts Operations in the U.S. and UK but immediately closes Midwest Plants due to New COVID-19 Cases
- FCA’s Restart Protocol Could Be the New Standard for Auto Manufacturers' COVID-19 Safety
- Mercedes-Benz Weekender Versatile Pop-Up Camper Ready for Adventure, Travel, or Work
- Video - 2020 Lincoln Corsair- Most Illustrious Flagship Lux Small SUV
- 2021 Genesis GV80 Tries Forging Ahead on a Crowded Lux SUV Stage
by Tony West
Lake Forest Sportscars has a service area designed to be a showroom. The entire LFSC facility is enclosed and vehicles protected from bad weather. And cars can be driven right from the showroom through wide doorways. Lake Forest Sportcars also sells parts for their high end whips along with add-ons like reverse cameras and radar sensors. While the service area is very respectful to the craftsmanship of each sportscar, they offer light modifications like airbrushing, wrapping, and restorations.
Lake Forest Sportcars also offers month-to-month storage with call-ahead in & out service. Cars can be stored in winter months, serviced, and even fueled and flat-bottomed delivered to the Owner’s house.
The Boutique offers Paraphernalia and casual wear for men and women including jewelry.
When UnRated Flair visited Lake Forest Sportscars, Rick Manucuso told us he wanted to expand, and recently he did just that. In 2013 Mancuso Motorsports opened in River North Chicago. Now fans have the exclusive McLaren dealership in an affluent downtown district. And Mancuso Motorsports had an inventory of used Porsche, BMW and other ultra premium sportscars.