- 2019 Lincoln Navigator: Re-Innovation from Classic Pro-SUV to Mobile Mansion
- First Drive – 2019 Volvo S60 R-Design, Elite Compact Luxury Sport
- 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring - Miles Ahead with Elevated iMMD
- Video - First Drive 2019 Subaru Forester
- First Drive – 2019 Infiniti QX50 Ultimate, the Versatile First-Class CUV
by Tony West
Folks in the UAE know how to really stunt. Earlier this month Lamborghini unveiled their new Aventador Roadster LP 700-4 at the Dubai Motor Show, with the first deliveries going out in the UAE. The Lamborghini Aventedor LP 700-4 Roadster drop-top coupe with its max speed of 186 mph, has a lightweight carbon fiber monocell. The monocell is a 1-piece chassis that can endure countless accidents. The Aventedor LP 700-4 Roadster comes with a 6.5 liter V12 engine with an output of 700 horsepower and 443 lb-ft of torque, perfect for tearing up exotic Dubai deserts. And the Aventedor LP 700-4 roadster has an e-gear transmission system with a shift time of about 50 miliseconds.