- First Drive – 2019 Volvo S90 R-Design, Elite Compact Luxury Sport
- 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring - Miles Ahead with Elevated iMMD
- Video - First Drive 2019 Subaru Forester
- First Drive – 2019 Infiniti QX50 Ultimate, the Versatile First-Class CUV
- Auto Show Stuntin - International Motorcycle Show 2019
by Tony West
The 2014 Porsche 911 GT3 debuted at the Geneva Auto Show last week and left tongues wagging. Porsche fans will appreciate the 5th rendering of this 911 GT3 that demonstrates a more efficient union of speed and sport for the road. The Porsche 911 GT3 has a completely redesigned engine, transmission, and body.
The new 911 GT3 is lighter with more aerodynamic design elements that help it go from 0-60 in 3.3 seconds. A 6-cylinder 3.8 liter box engine yields 475 horsepower and 324lb-ft of torque. Elements like hybrid-steel and aluminum components, electronic variable rear differential and a rear wing help the 911 GT3 slice through the wind. With its 9,000 rpm redline and 7-speed dual clutch transmission (PDK) the 911 GT3 is an exhilarating road vehicle that can stunt on the Nürburgring Nordschliefe with a 7:30 lap time.
Faster shifting and active rear wheel drive steering enhance agility and precision. The 911 GT3 will attract the classic Porsche lover and younger sports car heads who wanna roll on 20” alloy wheels in a premium sports car with the latest infotainment. The 2014 Porsche 911 GT3 goes on sale this spring for $130,400.