- Ford Restarts Operations in the U.S. and UK but immediately closes Midwest Plants due to New COVID-19 Cases
- FCA’s Restart Protocol Could Be the New Standard for Auto Manufacturers' COVID-19 Safety
- Mercedes-Benz Weekender Versatile Pop-Up Camper Ready for Adventure, Travel, or Work
- Video - 2020 Lincoln Corsair- Most Illustrious Flagship Lux Small SUV
- 2021 Genesis GV80 Tries Forging Ahead on a Crowded Lux SUV Stage
By Justin Smith
Infamous mens brand Zaharoff now has their whimsical flagship store on the prominent Oak Street in downtown Chicago. Open since November 2012 the store at 110 East Oak St sells shirts, made to measure suits, ties, underwear, and accessories. Zahoroff is known for their elegant well-tailored menswear for the modern gentleman. Store designer Jordan Mozer has created a European inspired fashion house with an air of manliness. In the foyer are accessories and a small but very exclusive selection of shirts and patterns. Marilyn Miglin’s collection is housed on the first floor. Up a dramatic staircase are Jordan Mozer’s interior designs- au courant yet very practical, a reflection of the façade and the Zaharoff brand.
Zahoroff’s winter collection is fashion forward, but still has this element of manliness. The jackets on display were classic cuts, but the materials were soft and light. Owner, George Zaharoff is inspired by his travels around the world. African, European, and Middle Eastern influence spawn fine silk and high quality wools. I saw a lot of unique fabrics and made to measure suits and cufflinks that were really nice. I’m anxious to see the spring collection. Fellas Zaharoff takes the pressure off us keeping up with labels. These fabrics and textures are timeless.
Zaharoff 110 East Oak St., Chicago