- Ford Restarts Operations in the U.S. and UK but immediately closes Midwest Plants due to New COVID-19 Cases
- FCA’s Restart Protocol Could Be the New Standard for Auto Manufacturers' COVID-19 Safety
- Mercedes-Benz Weekender Versatile Pop-Up Camper Ready for Adventure, Travel, or Work
- Video - 2020 Lincoln Corsair- Most Illustrious Flagship Lux Small SUV
- 2021 Genesis GV80 Tries Forging Ahead on a Crowded Lux SUV Stage
By Justin Smith
You heard it here first- I’ve found my new guilty pleasure. AllSaints Spitafield, which has been open at 700 North Michigan Avenue for about a year has every piece of clothing for the rugged metrosexual man; cool leather jackets, pea coats, boots, pants, and skinnies! For women, they have the rough and sexy Rihanna look, the Rita Ora, and the edgy model chic. They even have boots made with mole hair!
AllSaints is an infamous brand, so when I was invited to preview their Fall Collection I knew the lavish Michigan Avenue space would be decked out with the perfect Windy City swag. Take a look for yourself!