- First Drive – 2019 Volvo S90 R-Design, Elite Compact Luxury Sport
- 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring - Miles Ahead with Elevated iMMD
- Video - First Drive 2019 Subaru Forester
- First Drive – 2019 Infiniti QX50 Ultimate, the Versatile First-Class CUV
- Auto Show Stuntin - International Motorcycle Show 2019
By Tony West and Jamar Lee
[divider] Maneuverability Test
Riding over logs at various heights was stable due to great approach and departure angles and front coils and gas charged shocks. You don’t even need to have your foot on the breaks to smoothly ride over tough terrain because of the power of this Jeep.
[divider] Suspension Test
Riding over boulders 6-10” above ground looked like mission impossible. But the suspension allows for no bowing in between.
[divider] Ground Clearance Test
Crawling up a 35 degree incline is effortless in the Jeep. You can also change gears to give it more power or gently press the gas and the Jeep will compensate.
All in all the Jeep exceeded our expectations. They should consider putting Camp Jeep at every dealership!