- First Drive – 2020 Hyundai Palisade vs. 2020 Kia Telluride
- Ford Restarts Operations in the U.S. and UK but immediately closes Midwest Plants due to New COVID-19 Cases
- FCA’s Restart Protocol Could Be the New Standard for Auto Manufacturers' COVID-19 Safety
- Mercedes-Benz Weekender Versatile Pop-Up Camper Ready for Adventure, Travel, or Work
- Video - 2020 Lincoln Corsair- Most Illustrious Flagship Lux Small SUV
By Jamar Lee and Tony West
The 2012 Audi S8 is a marvel. Audi combined a race car and luxury car with great craftsmanship, making this sedan ideal for any occasion. Jamar Lee got a chance to review the 2012 Audi S8 at the Chicago Auto Show this year. Later Jamar got to fulfill one of his fantasies and whip the Audi S8 on the tracks at the Autobahn Country Club of Joliet, America’s Premiere Motorsports Club.
Jamar says that he loves the Audi S8 because it’s got a luxurious interior but a sporty performance.